Monday, January 23, 2023

Thank You Father


Lyrics

Thank You, Father

Oh, Yeah! Thank you for the storm, thank you for the rain, thank you for the waves, thank you for the pain.

Thank you for the test, thank you for the hardships, thank you for the betrayals, thank you for the craziness. 

Thank you for the dark times, thank you for the doubting times, thank you for the hoping times, thank you for the hard times.

You led me to the right way. Thank you for the straight way. Thank you for the narrow road. You never left me alone.

When I was dying in my hopes, 

when I was dying in my cries, 

when I was dying in the morning, 

when I was dying in the night, thank you for those days. 

Thank you when you stayed while I prayed, and made me obey your way for me.

I’ll never trade the journey you made for me. I’ll thank you to the grave. I ride the wave as you play out the way you’ve paved.

With innocence, Lord, let me be the purest version of myself. Kenosis, let me empty myself and let your grace fill me, covering myself, overflowing, overriding, overdriving, overcoming, overseeing, overwhelming, overstepping my comfort zone.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but I condone the road and you make me grow and own the fight, so I can loan insights into the path to make me strong again, humble again, hungry again, loving again, falling down again, getting up again, fight the adversity once again, hands up again, driving in again, wrestling my demons again, pushing in again, feeling your love again. 

Sweating for you again, bleeding for you again, loving the storm again, embracing the war again, knowing that you’re victorious again.

I thank you Lord, I thank you, Father. Without you I’m nothing.

(Towards the Promised Land)

I think again and I can see you again. You are leading me again. I know you are with me again.

I was never alone. You guided me along this road to eternity.

I feel with Thee, I laugh with Thee, I cry with Thee, I see what you see.

I can feel your heartbeat. I can hear your voice, hear your laughter, take your chastisement.

I know you’re the wisest. You never forsake me now. You’ve never forsaken me then.

I can breathe again, lean on you again, dream your dreams again.

I can feel the heat of your tears again.

I can taste the atmosphere of your presence again.

I surge in joy again, like a surgeon purging all the evil again.

Your Holy Spirit fills my weakness with strength again, my cowardice with courage again.

My laziness with power to bend all the bars on this cage again. I burst out again.

I’m in your arms again flying with you on eagles’ wings again.

I thank you Father! You’ve saved me again.

Thank you for the storm, thank you for the rain, thank you for the waves, thank you for the pain.

Thank you for the test, thank you for the hardships, thank you for the betrayals, thank you for the craziness.

Thank you for the dark times, thank you for the doubting times, thank you for the hoping times, thank you for the hard times.

You led me to the right way. Thank you for the straight way. Thank you for the narrow road. You never left me alone.

You held me in your arms when I was a baby boy. You were always strong but smiled at me with so much love.

I remember sleeping next to you as a little child; my heart secure felt everything would be alright.

And as I grew, had trouble in school in middle and high, you let me train at the dojo; my first instructors bouncers at night, training my mind, body, heart and soul. You let my health be priority over grades at school.

You were so proud of my martial skills but you made me strong and humble. Still felt all the love a young man could feel.

When I was empty it is I you filled, when I strayed from God and tried to become a monk, and all the haters came out to dismiss me “he out to lunch.”

When I started preaching in that small church in Mapo, you were so proud your boy was serving God not Loco.

When you made me the king of the world, I had no words to say; just knew that it was grace and I’m unworthy.

When mama went crazy and split with all the money, your spirit guided us to survive, through the fire, the haters and all that wished us to die, expire.

You never forsook us, Father, King of Heaven and Earth. When I had all or nothing You made me believe and stay strong.

I thank you Father, for all You’ve given me; the sun, the rain, the joy, the pain, everything.

I thank you Father.

Thank you for the storm, thank you for the rain, thank you for the waves, thank you for the pain.

Thank you for the test, thank you for the hardships, thank you for the betrayals, thank you for the craziness.

Thank you for the dark times, thank you for the doubting times, thank you for the hoping times, thank you for the hard times.

You led me to the right way. Thank you for the straight way. Thank you for the narrow road. You never left me alone. (Twice)

Thank You, Father

Video


 Who is HJ Sean Moon?

HJ Sean Moon was born in the state of New York in the USA. He holds a bachelor's degree in humanities and a master's in theology from Harvard University. He founded the "World Peace and Unification Sanctuary", more commonly known as "Sanctuary Church".

Moreover, he conducts his pastoral ministry through Sunday services and "King's Reports", where he comments on current news from a religious point of view every day. He is a brown belt in Brazilian Ju Jitsu, teaches martial arts and self-defense, and holds training courses for the peace militia.

HJ Sean Moon is the son and successor of Reverend Sun Myung Moon of South Korea, founder of the Unification movement, also called the Second King of Cheon Il Guk (The Kingdom of God). In 2015, he officially published the United States Constitution of Cheon Il Guk.

The explanation of the structure of this future kingdom of God or celestial nation that will be established on earth, and which in Korean is called Cheon Il Guk, is directly related to the United States Constitution of Cheon Il Guk which, as has been said, was published by Hyung Jin Moon in 2015.

Furthermore, HJ Sean Moon preaching is connected to his personal history. 

Despite being the heir and successor designated directly by his father Reverend Sun Myung Moon, when he was still alive, HJ Sean Moon Nim was virtually supplanted by his mother, Hak Ja Han.

Website

By Lucia Hadj Amar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Ishtar

Lyrics Rainbow Ishtar “Pride goes before destruction and the haughty spirit before a fall. “ (Proverbs 16 18) If we don't turn, (What?) ...